Donnerstag, 28. September 2023

Armin, we never met in person but it was crazy to me that someone all the way across the ocean wanted to release our tape as an LP. What a wonderful surprise! I couldn’t believe anyone really cared about it enough to do that. Surely you lost money on it but you did it for the same reasons that we did it and that was so rad to me. I’m sorry I never got to thank you in person but we had some nice correspondence and I’m sending my love and respect to your friends and family from across the Atlantic Ocean. Salutations and respect….





-Andy Coronado, Monorchid / Wrangler Brutes -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 Letzte Möglichkeit für ein Päckchen aus dem Schwarzwald Es ist unglaublich, das Lager hat sich geleert... es sind nur noch wenige Platten d...